The 7 Biggest Internet Beauty Trends of 2012 (How Many Have You Tried?)
1. The very-big, very-high bun – It’s fundamentally a sock bun approach adult on a tip of a head.
2. Intergalactic spike art – You ladies desired this trend when we posted about it in October–so tell me, have we indeed attempted it yet?
3. Color-dipped hair – A subset of a incomparable crayon-box hair trend (we’ve literally seen hair in every tone of a rainbow in 2012).
4. Retro cat-eye makeup – This one we know many of a readers are wearing, though privately I’m stil only looking and not doing.
5. Glitter slope nails – This is another actually-wearable one; it’s spike art that anyone can lift off.
6. Glitter-encrusted everything – And now for a NOT-so-wearable beauty trend … solely for a spike version, of course.
7. New mouth tricks, such as lead accents and ombre fading – Just be certain not to lick anyone. Or eat anything. (No fun.)
Oh, and apparently there were a TON of braid photos everywhere–milkmaid crowns, braidhawks, braidy buns, fishtails, pigtails, even heart-shaped braids–but we consider we’ve already ODed on those by now, so we won’t uncover we more.
So how many of these large internet beauty trends did we indeed try this year (vs. only ogle and repin)? Any we devise to hit off your 2012 beauty bucket list by Dec 31st? Which of these trends do we adore to demeanour during though KNOW you’ll never wear?